• Working with designer Simon Rogers and supporting the graphic designer in
creating artwork and handling petty cash.
• Managing multiple websites for a single brand. Keeping all information such as,
google maps, voucher codes and offers, current. Liaising with
the Director and department heads to manage strategy and web traffic.
• Working with designer Huw Feather to create an Andy Warhol inspired space
under strict time constraints to showcase degree level work,
• The small budget required resourcefulness and creativity with materials
whilst demonstrating decisiveness in a pressurised environment.
• An exciting role where I had the opportunity to learn design techniques from
production designer Jon Henson from initial idea to final implementation,
• Supported the graphic designer in creating artwork relevant to the 1st
World War, working with the draughting team in measuring locations as well as
sourcing and securing authentic period props.
• Supporting the graphic designer creating branding and packaging for
contemporary location sets,
• Working along side props department and buyers to create and adapt props
ready for screen, in a fast paced environment.
• Working abroad for 9 weeks in an American Technology Summer Camp with
children aged between 5 and 15,
• Teaching skills in Adobe Creative Cloud software in both large groups and
with individual students, as well as writing fortnightly reports for each camper,
• Being approachable and understanding to the campers, and providing care
and support to young people.
• Supporting the artworker with organising photos from recent shoots and
retouching and manipulating photos for campaigns,
• An amazing opportunity to work with Emily Atkinson and learn how to dissect
and brand and work up artwork solely related to their needs.